Jr. Administrative Support
Works closely with the Government by maintaining personnel and other files; prepares correspondence, schedules, coordinates travel, and performs other requests for support. Provides support in the preparation of presentation graphics and supports the development of contract deliverables and reports by developing and updating graphic presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents.
Full-time, government contract
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions to complete the assigned duties.
- Proficiency working in an MS Windows environment and in the use of standard computer software such as, but not limited to, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- One (1) year relevant experience
- Security clearance preferred (e.g., IT-III or National Agency Check)
Location : Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Horizon Industries - 18 months ago
Horizon Industries is a dynamic small technology consulting business based in Vienna, Virginia. We were founded in November 1996 and have...