Engineers, executes and documents reliable, fault tolerant design of the Microsoft Windows server, Exchange messaging, Citrix XenApp and Lync collaboration environments. Documents and provides standards and procedures to support the organization. As a senior member of the Windows infrastructure staff, this individual will research, evaluate and develop standards relating to messaging hardware and software and related technologies.
Join STG, Inc. and watch your career soar! Be part of a diverse team of men and women who solve the most challenging problems today.
- Responsible for the configuration, performance, availability and security the Exchange 2010, XenApp 6.5 and Lync 2010 infrastructure
- Monitors and analyzes existing messaging infrastructure to provide cost effective and optimized IT set up to meet on-going demand for expansion and organizational needs.
- XenApp administration – Provisioning application, controlling access to applications, troubleshooting internal and external connectivity.
- XenApp profile management using Citrix UPM.
- Netscaler configuration. –desired, but not necessary.
- Citrix receiver and merchandising server administration.
- Maintain 24x7 availability of all production network devices.
- Design and maintain the external SMTP relay and email security appliances
- Provide technical leadership for the operations team for the Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Provide support to maintain 100% SLA compliance
BS/BA in Systems Engineering or directly related field (e.g., Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, etc)+8 years of related experience
(These are ‘musts’ for the role)
- 5+ years of experience with designing, maintaining, recovering and supporting Microsoft Exchange 2010 and other email systems in a top tier technical role
- 5+ years of experience with TCP/IP based technologies and protocols related to e-mail and other electronic collaboration tools, namely DNS, SMTP, POP, IMAP, HTTP(S), and LDAP
- 3+ years experience with implementation and configuration of SMTP Gateways
- Experience with deployment and troubleshooting Blackberry, ActiveSync and other mobile devices for Exchange as third tier support
- Experience supporting Exchange production server build and configurations including Disk subsystem configuration and proactive performance monitoring
- Support of all Exchange MAPI clients and ability to troubleshoot client performance, connectivity and delivery issues at the LAN and Network levels
- Thorough working knowledge of Outlook 2010 and related features, functionality and connectivity
- Experience with deployment and troubleshooting Citrix XenApp infrastructures.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and AD integrated DNS
- Well versed in security concepts related to messaging as well as other technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required.
- Minimal travel anticipated for this position.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be a United States Citizen
Performance-Oriented Solutions Around the Globe
In a world where change happens in the blink of an eye, it is more important than ever that...