A Social Worker embodies the healing commitment of providing extraordinary care to our patients. A Social Worker utilizes clinical expertise to perform psychosocial assessment and develop a plan of care that provides the best care for the patient. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with patients, patients’ families, healthcare providers, insurers, and community resources. As a Social Worker you are highly valued and respected for your contribution to our healing environment and being an advocate for our patients. The Certified Social Worker will perform these duties under the direct supervision of an Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). A Certified Social Worker may provide psychotherapy under the supervision of a Licensed Clinical Social Worker only.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Full time day position; Monday through Friday 0830-1700
Department: Social Services
- Must provide documentation of an earned Master's degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Intermountain verifies both degree attainment and educational institution accreditation following an offer of employment.
- Provide evidence of a Certified Social Work License or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Must be able to respond within 30 minutes for call
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Sitting and Speaking
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Experience in medical social work
- Completion of a medical social work internship
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...