This position will support the Vice President of Clinical Practice, three Directors, and the Operations department by a performing a variety of daily office functions working within a team environment. Duties will include: Maintaining/managing schedules; arranging committee meetings; taking meeting minutes and project collaboration and completion.
- Prior administrative support experience
- Medical office experience helpful
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in writing, on phone and in person
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Monday - Friday
Flexible hours between 7 AM and 6 PM to accommodate meetings but not to exceed 40
- 2 years ago - save job
MaineHealth provides health care to residents of central, southern, and western Maine. The health system's facilities include Maine...