If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™ and developer of the award-winning iAPPS® Platform, has an immediate opening for a Senior .NET Architect and Technical Lead who will work out of our New York, NY office.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking member of the web development community with a minimum of 7 (or more) years of experience using Microsoft Technologies. We seek someone with expertise in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) development skills. The Senior .NET Web Architect and Technical Lead will report directly to the Director of Engagements and will be responsible for the development and delivery of iAPPS® software implementations and custom web applications from concept to completion.
You will work on many new projects for a variety of clients across a broad variety of industries, building custom development for unique business needs. In this small but growing department, there will be a lot of opportunities to contribute, while making a difference on dynamic applications for the Web. A lot of these projects are public facing websites that our visited by millions of users. You will have an opportunity to participate in all pieces of the development life cycle. As we expand our team, you will have a major impact on shaping the group in terms of guidelines, processes and best practices.
Additionally, you will be responsible for assisting with scoping projects and often presenting to or meeting with potential and current clients. This is a unique hybrid role where twenty percent of your time will be with customers to gather and write up the requirements, scope out the project, and then deliver the estimated time for custom web application projects. Then the greater part of your time will be handling pure software architecture and development, while assisting project managers with the entire project execution.
This is a hands-on .NET architecting and development position with additional responsibilities in sales support and team management. Please only apply if you are interested in still coding.
Bridgeline Digital, The Digital Engagement Company™, enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-to-end Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Headquartered in Burlington, Mass., with nine additional locations throughout the U.S. and an Asia Pacific headquarters in Bangalore, India, Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Work with business development to architect top solutions for our customers and present to key C-level executives to win new business.
- Hands-on participation in the design, development, and performance testing of web applications using
- Microsoft Technologies based on agreed schedules and established best practices.
- Represent the Chicago office as the lead developer and part of Bridgeline’s Tech Lead team driving best practices, company standards and training.
- Train and mentor local developers in best practices for iAPPS-based development.
Bridgeline Digital Offers:
- Must be able to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis
- Minimum 7+ years of hands-on application development experience using Microsoft .NET Technologies
- In depth knowledge of:
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (including debugging and performance testing in Team Foundation Server)
- SQL Server 2008 and higher
- IIS / Hosting Environments
- Web Services
- HTML, XML
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including C-level presentation experience.
- Also helpful but not required:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft SharePoint Experience (Portal Server 2007 or higher)
- Knowledge of Content Management, Web Analytics, eCommerce and/or eMarketing Systems
- Competitive base salary and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- Work with the newest development and digital engagement technologies
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s iAPPS® platform
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. - 12 months ago
Bridgeline is a developer of leading edge Web application management software and award-winning interactive technology solutions that help...