Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (www.comcast.com), is one of the world's leading media, entertainment and communications companies principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers and is also the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and many theme parks.
Representatives to achieve sales goals for digital Video, High-Speed
- Supervises and motivates a team of door-to-door direct sales
internet, and digital Voice product categories. Provides individualized
and ongoing performance management to ensure efficiency and productivity
of all team members.
effectiveness of existing sales plans. Supports and leads competitive
- Conducts tactical planning, standardized reporting, and feedback on
field efforts through the implementation of acquisition and win-back
tactics as directed.
real-time field evaluation of Individual Sales Representative
- Coordinates audit follow-ups by Sales Representatives. Performs
performance. Tracks and analyzes Representative activity and results
metrics on a daily basis.
of sales orders. Strategically distributes and documents territory among
- Coordinates processes to ensure accuracy in daily check-in/pre-screen
team members. Leads a dynamic, well-informed front line work force that
successfully executes the appropriate campaign strategies.
Enhances and promotes the sales environment of the entire organization.
- Conducts individual and team coaching and development sessions.
product, billing, etc.) Resolves or serves as intermediary to resolve
- Assists Sales Representatives in solving customer problems (technical,
service issues. Develops partnership with internal departments (e.g.
customer service, technical operations) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leads/motivates sales employees.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Comcast - 17 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...