Responsible for management and review of a portfolio of tax credit equity investments made through U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation. Investments include New Market Tax Credit, Historic Tax Credit, Renewable Energy Investment Tax Credit, and Rehabilitation Tax Credit programs which provide tax and CRA benefits to the organization.
1. Perform reviews of audits and financial statements to assess investment quality and risk.
2. Complete site inspections and meetings with partners to ensure program compliance and asset quality.
3. Review operating agreements, other legal documents, and financial statements relating to equity investments in order to sustain growth and profitability of the unit.
4. Research and resolve errors in data from financial reporting systems to protect investment quality.
Works under limited direction of senior level asset manager. Typically manages a portfolio of investment projects. Responsible for review of equity transmittal forms and documentation. Prepares equity payments and advance requests. Monitors construction disbursements. Apprises supervisor, credit administration and other appropriate parties of ongoing asset quality performance. Completes review of workouts and dispositions.
Your Career is Here.
's degree in finance or accounting, and
- Two to five years of related experience
- Considerable knowledge of financial analysis techniques and general accounting procedures
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of tax credit investment management
- Strong knowledge of construction finance, legal documentation and requirements, real estate property management, and accounting
- General real estate background preferred
- Knowledge of LIHTC, RTC and/or NMTC preferred
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, and possesses acute attention to detail
U.S. Bank - 9 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....