The SEO / SEM Specialist will be part of terrain’s ecommerce team supporting search engine marketing and search engine optimization. This position with be responsible for the management of terrain’s Google Adwords account, optimization of all campaigns, seasonal refresh of keywords, mining for full coverage of all products and trends, along with general web marketing support.
Founded in 2008, Terrain (www.ShopTerrain.com) transforms the local garden center into a celebration of nature. Inspired by the idea of merging house and garden to create an experience for the senses, our garden centers in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania and Westport, Connecticut cater to our customer with a curated assortment of plants for all seasons, as well as inspired items for the home and garden. Situated on luxurious indoor-outdoor environments, our on-site nurseries are each flanked by a cafe and garden terrace, providing the ideal environment to host events and workshops.
Terrain ’s parent company, Urban Outfitters, Inc. (www.URBN.com) is an innovative specialty retailer which offers a variety of lifestyle merchandise to highly defined customer niches through brands including Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, and BHLDN. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is both a Fortune 1000 and S&P 500 ranked company with $2.5 Billion in revenues.
- Manage SEM/SEO programs with the goals of maximizing revenue, optimal ROAS, and customer acquisition
- Communicate and collaborate with the web merchandising and marketing teams regularly for all promotions and product trends to ensure full campaign coverage
- Develop testing strategies for ad copy, location, new/returning customers, etc. and communicate results with the ecommerce team
- Research ad position and keyword coverage of competitors
- Monitor industry keywords trends in relation to our current product assortment to ensure optimal launch timing for trend campaigns
- Analyze web site SEO performance, and work to optimize
- Work with web development team to have landing pages created to support SEM & SEO campaigns
- Compile and analyze all performance data and metrics
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports of all campaign performance
- Support and assist with various web marketing initiatives
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- Minimum 2-3 years of paid search engine marketing and search engine optimization experience, preferably with a retail-based e-commerce company
- Agency experience will be considered as well
- Working knowledge of search ranking factors
- Experience using Coremetrics or Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Proactive work ethic; strong people skills; positive attitude; professional conduct
Urban Outfitters, Inc. is a lifestyle specialty retail company that operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and...