We are looking for a driven individual who wants to learn and to grow as part of our Finance team! This position is responsible for adding value by assisting with all Leasing and Center Management financial analysis and internal reporting of results for a given region. This position reports to the Regional Director of Finance and works closely with the Managers of Leasing and Center Management for that region.
- Support the Regional Finance Director in preparing and developing various monthly reports and presentations that are reviewed by senior management
- At various times during the year, support the department in review and analysis of Leasing revenues and Center Management forecasts & budgets
- Help prepare and develop various monthly reports and presentations that are reviewed by senior management (which may include % rent calculations, CAM & Tax support, unit inventory review, etc.)
- Regularly complete ad-hoc analyses in your assigned area, work to improve analysis and business metrics in that area
- Help identify drivers for variances and develop strategic frameworks required to think about our business
- Assist in creation of monthly partnership packages
- Participate in special projects as requested
- Business/Accounting degree or equivalent experience. Public accounting or real estate experience a plus; 2 to 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in computerized business applications and accounting systems.
- Strong organizational and management skills and the ability to apply analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet multiple reporting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with finance system such as TM1 or Hyperion Planning/Essbase a plus
- Capable of thriving in a team-orientated environment and can work independently with minimal supervision as required
The Westfield Group has 119 shopping centers in four countries with over 10.3 million square meters of retail space and 4,400 staff worldwide. The Westfield Group is the ninth largest entity listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the world's largest retail property group by equity market capitalization.
The shopping centers, valued at US$53.2 billion, have strong positions in their local markets with geographic, retail and economic diversity providing a strong and consistent income stream. The centers are located in prime trade areas, anchored by long term tenancies with major retailers and incorporate a wide cross section of high quality specialty retailers and national chain store operators.
Westfield's North American headquarters are located in West LA (Brentwood).
For more information please visit
Jan 23, 2013, 2:23:41 PM
Westfield Corporation - 15 months ago
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...