This position is responsible for reviewing, booking and funding contracts (retail and lease) from Hyundai Motor America (HMA) and Kia Motors America (KMA) automobile dealerships. Ability to assume multiple team member roles in the funding department. Solid understanding of all finance product lines
Secondary functions of the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
- Review and verify all document information, and ensure conformance to HCA credit approvals, policies, and established guidelines
- Follow up with assigned high profile dealerships for missing/needed items for funding
- Computer system entry of verified customer and contract information
- Customer service to dealer base, internal departments, and sales force; handle complex contract issues and resolve problems
- Employment verifications, customer interviews, collateral verification inquiries, and other investigative follow up verifications as required
- Act as mentor / trainer for new hires and less experienced funders.
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a high school graduate
- Three years experience in captive or indirect lending
SUMMARY of BENEFITS
- Captive or Indirect auto lending experience preferred
- A strong aptitude for numbers and calculations
- Strong telephone service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Dependable self-starter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Hyundai takes great pride in providing its employees with a superior benefits package,
including 100% employer paid medical and dental plans and a 401(k) with matching.
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with cover letter and salary history to:
Include requisition number, position title and your name on the subject line.
Attachment must be in MS Word or plain text format.
Hyundai is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Hyundai Capital America - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard
HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) operates more than 160 acute care, psychiatric, and rehabilitation hospitals in the US and...