Swipely is looking for a Sales Operations expert to strengthen our processes and infrastructure as we scale our sales and marketing team
We are open to candidates who would like to work remotely.
Reporting to our VP Sales and Marketing, you will be in the driver's seat of our world-class sales and marketing technology stack to enable our team to win bigger, faster with cutting edge tools. Swipely’s team has an inspiring energy and drive to win. We think big, we learn fast, and we get things done! If you’re looking to build a career at a company that's invested in your development and provides leading-edge tools to win, you’ve come to the right place.
Sales Technology at Swipely
- The fastest-growing technology company in Rhode Island
- An award-winning place to work, named by Providence Business News as one of the "Best Places to Work in Rhode Island" , by Forbes as "One of America's Most Promising Companies " and by Inc. Magazine as "One of America's Top Job Creators".
- Founded, managed and backed by successful veterans of Microsoft, Tellme, Google, eBay, LinkedIn, Facebook, Living Social and SeamlessWeb
- Disrupting a massive, growing $70+ billion market for payments with innovation
- Helping hundreds of renowned local merchants understand customers to grow sales, transforming the expense of accepting payments into a valuable marketing investment
- Over $20 million in backing from Silicon Valley's top venture capital firms
- A dynamic, exciting start-up work environment that empowers its world-class team
We are one of the most forward-thinking users of Salesforce and related enablement tools to streamline the process of winning business with thousands of small business customers. You'll be in the driver's seat of a powerful tech stack:
- Software: Salesforce Ultimate Edition, Marketo, Geopointe, Yesware, Conga, DocuSign,
InsideSales.com, DemandTools, Hoopla, Qvidian, WorkIt, Work.Com, Xactly, Zendesk
- Some SFDC features we use: Chatter, Content, Partner Community, Roles
- SFDC environment stats: 69 SFDC users, 39,966 API requests last 24 hours, 2.2 GB data space, about 20 heavily used in-house developed custom objects, about 10 heavily used Apex triggers.
- Administer, design and own Salesforce architecture
- Build and maintain custom objects, workflow rules, validations, user profiles, and security settings in Salesforce
- Evaluate, select, install, document, train team and maintain/operate third party applications (example: we recently deployed DocuSign; currently evaluating InsightSquared)
- Document requirements for in-house and third party Apex developers to achieve critical business objectives ( Example 1 , Example 2 ), test custom triggers on Sandbox, deploy change sets to Production
- Triage needs from stakeholders across organization, quarterback a regular SalesOps meeting, and use a project management tool like Trello to ensure transparent and clear communication
- Maintain sales territory definitions and disseminate leads to sales teams
- Field operational questions from business users, and use those questions to inform opportunities for policy and system improvements
- Maintain and improve sales training materials (which we host in SFDC Content and Qvidian Playbooks)
- Provide operational updates during weekly sales team meeting
- Marketo - while our business users can setup campaigns in Marketo today on their own, your help will be needed as we become more advanced users of Marketo in the coming months and deepen integration between Marketo/Salesforce and also third party tools we're evaluating like TimeTrade.
- A passion for using technology to enable sales and marketing productivity!
- Exceptional Salesforce administrative knowledge and skills. Your name may not be Steve Molis, but it could be.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - both to business audience (e.g. VP Sales stakeholder) and technical audience (e.g. documenting requirements for Apex developers).
- Apex coding skills not required, but ability to read and understand Apex code and basic mechanics such as order of execution, etc. is key, as well as knowing when Apex is required - and when it's not
- Proven ability to recognize and interpret opportunities to use technology to solve business problems
- Experience working on a Salesforce organization integrated with a top-tier marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Eloqua or Hubspot
- Highly competitive base salary + bonus
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Stock option equity incentive program
- Free lunch catered daily, snacks, and drinks
- Paid holidays and generous vacation policy
- Leading technology (Apple computers, cutting-edge software, etc.)
- Travel with our CEO to Dreamforce
Swipely - 14 months ago
At Swipely, we help local merchants bring customers back with a loyalty program that rewards customers.
One way that Swipely will help...