Multi site Manager for 3 locations in San Antonio
Call Judy in recruiting 888-440-4987 ext 4315
Legacy is not a staffing company
Summary: Is the primary LHS representative at the facility, promoting LHS policies and LHS clinical programs to meet the customer's expectations and attract and retain LHS employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following:
- Effectively uses basic communication skills of listening, questioning, verifying and explaining.
- Able to create rapport with key facility personnel and fellow LHS employees that allows for discovery of other's needs.
- Seeks advice from LHS management to respond appropriately and timely to inquiries for assistance from facility personnel and LHS employees.
- Forecasts budgets for Rehab program
- Manages site productivity and expenses and makes necessary changes to achieve budgeted goals
- Identifies opportunities to generate revenue to meet and/or exceed budget
- Generates all activity reports as requested.
- Resource for ancillary reimbursement information to facility.
- Coordinates rehab Additional Documentation Request (ADR) and denial processes for LHS and the site.
- Treats patients and maintains a caseload that assists the rehab department in meeting budget and productivity goals.
- Able to assess patients' needs and develop clinical programs appropriate for the facility census.
- Able to direct others in clinical service delivery across disciplines.
- Able to relay critical information to facility departments for integrated patient management.
- Daily coordination of rehab department with facility staff to plan and implement therapy programming.
- Manages Quality Assurance (QA) to assure services delivery at appropriate standard of practice.
Human Resources Management
- Makes operational decisions in accordance with LHS Policies and Procedures.
- Oversees internal/external-marketing efforts to increase and improve patient census and census mix: this includes networking events, community education and direct face-to-face contact with referral sources.
- Manages staffing pattern to meet caseload requirements with adherence to State Practice Act requirements.
- Creates and maintains team relationships and open communication with and between rehab staff, facility staff and LHS corporate personnel.
- Interviews and hires in accordance with LHS guidelines.
- Provides orientation/training of staff to meet Company, State and Federal standards.
- Counsels employees with the advice and assistance of LHS' Vice President of Human Resources.
- For supervised rehab staff, conducts annual employee performance reviews and makes pay increase recommendations to the Area Rehab Manager (ARM).
Qualifications/ To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
- Demonstrates professional conduct and ethics in accordance with LHS policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Supervisory • LHS employees at the assigned facility or facilities.
- Preferred clinical background as a Physical Therapist (PT), Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA), Occupational Therapist (OT), Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), or Speech Language Pathologies (SLP).
- Three to five years experience in Long Term Care (LTC). Some prior supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum of a Baccalaureate degree from accredited college or university or equivalent experience (i.e., degree in PT, PTA, OT, COTA, SLP, Marketing, Case Management).
Licensed and registered (PT, PTA, OT, COTA, SLP) in state where assigned, if applicable.
Physical Demands: • The physical demands for this position are specifically outlined in Policy and Procedure, #1-12, Working Conditions. This policy is available by contacting the Human Resources Department and/or may be printed off the company intranet at: www.intranet.letiacvhealthcare.net. Downloads, Admin Services Downloads, Policies and Procedures, Policy #1-12, Working Conditions.
Work Environment: The work environment is a rehab department in a long term care setting with some aspects of an office setting.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as well as those with temporary physical impairments due to workers' compensation injuries or illnesses to perform the essential functions and physical demands of the job.
Travel: • Infrequent
JobHost - 13 months ago
Legacy provides Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech/Language Pathology and Wellness services in all areas of the post-acute setti...