Pentair is 30,000 employees strong. We work around the globe to deliver industry leading products, services and solutions for our customers’ diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. Our inventive thinking, collaborative spirit, disciplined work ethic and breadth of experts allows us to deliver inspired solutions for a changing world. Through our capabilities as a company, our innovative products and our Win Right values, we have the opportunity to define a clear and compelling role for Pentair in the global community.
Business Unit Overview
Pentair Water Pool and Spa® GBU is the global leader in swimming pool and spa and aquatic equipment. The business has built a reputation as the innovation leader, providing high performance, reliable and energy-efficient filters, controls, sanitizers, pumps, heaters, cleaners, and accessory products for residential and commercial pool owners and operators. Pentair Pool & Spa brands include Pentair Pool Products® and Sta-Rite®.
Job Requirements & Skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure presses are started and running to standard process and trouble shoot those not up to standards.
- Trouble shoot molding machines to bring parts into specifications. for size, appearance , flash , splay , cycle time , etc .
- Develop and maintain standard operator instructions and process set-up sheets.
- Help develop all mold operators.
- Be able to process a variety of engineering type materials, which includes but is not limited to: PVC, ABS, PC, PP, Noryl, Flame retardant ABS, and Flame retardant PC Valox.
- Participate in developing action plans to resolve problems with safety, quality, production, delivery and 5S.
- Prepare maintenance work orders and ensure compliance with Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Document improvements and problems with molds, presses, secondary, etc.
- Must be capable and willing to perform all duties associated with changing injection molds (material set up, mold change, set process to black book, and inspect parts for quality adherence)
- Actively participate in the 5S program.
- 2 year Technical College degree
- 5-7 years experience in plastic processing of molding machines.
- Able to work 3rd shift
- Good oral and written communication
- Strong plastic processing skills
- Computer literate
- Basic management skills
- Problem solving techniques
- Strong organizational skills
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pentair is pumped about water! Water & Fluid Solutions, the company's largest segment, manufactures water flow and filtration...