This position is located around the Canton, OH area.
Looking for an individual to be capable of working in either an office or field environment, as needed. Must be a self-starter with little need for supervision, once provided with a work assignment, and a fast learner to adopt survey dept. standards.
· High School diploma (technical school or college a plus)
· Minimum of 5-10 years of diverse field survey and responsible field crew leader experience with performing a full range of GPS and conventional surveys, including boundary line traversing, differential levels, high accuracy control surveys, setting aerial targets, construction staking, etc.
· A Surveyor-In-Training or a professional Surveyor Registration is a definite plus.
· Computer skills: must have excellent electronic survey geometry calculation skills, GPS equipment familiarity and survey data processing, etc. Advanced office skills, GIS or other more specialized technical experience is a definite plus, including Microsoft Word, Excel, cost estimates, etc. and/or preparation of survey drawings in CAD (MicroStation or AutoCAD).
· Must have valid driver’s license; be willing to travel routinely (can often be 75% of assignments) – occasionally for extended periods of time.
Michael Baker Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -