We are looking for loving and supportive, Kids Zone Associates who will enjoy fostering a safe and warm environment for the children of our members and guests! The qualified candidates will have a drive to succeed and have a background or genuine interest in caregiving or childhood education and development.
Qualified applicants should have at least one year of experience providing oustanding care to children. Hours will vary and may include evenings and weekends.
- Provide a safe, warm, loving environment for the children of our members and guests.
- Maintain a sanitary and safe environment in the Kids Zone at all times.
- Maintain positive interactions with members on a daily basis.
- Provide direction to members be ready to assist them with any questions or concerns, solve any problems that arise on the spot.
- Consistently show an escalating level of service mentality.
- Display a consistently positive attitude towards members, staff, job tasks and club philosophy.
- Maintain current knowledge of club programs and services.
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Merritt Athletic Club - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard