* Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
Provide customer service by triaging requests according to priority. Research medication order issues and facilitate their resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Triage customer service requests by department, urgency and information/response required
- Research questions, issues and incidents for Supervisor
- Collect, prioritize and sort faxes
- Review orders for completeness and fax back orders to nursing homes that need more information
- Initiate non-discretionary calls to facilities
- Coordinate/manage “STAT" order process
-Check e-kit stock list
-Fax back to nursing home
-Prepare backup pharmacy orders
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Full job description available upon request
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician and/or medical records/data entry technician preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret information.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, with all types of internal and external customers/employees.
- Mathematical skills; addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as required.
- Hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
Omnicare, Inc - 2 years ago
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...