The Company: BiancaMed is a world leader in home health and wellness monitoring technology and services. A component of our core technology offering is an RF sensor and we are currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our sensor production team.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
The following are requirements for individuals to be eligible for consideration:
- Design of radio-frequency components for sensors (e.g., design of oscillators, etc
- Assistance in transfer to production (e.g. component sourcing, supply chain management etc.)
- Design and implementation of test systems for radio-frequency systems
- Hardware build and test for pilot runs of RF systems
- Implementation of regulatory and approvals efforts for RF electronics
The following are highly desirable attributes and experiences:
- The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, with demonstrable skills in teamwork, with a clear focus on outcomes.
- He or she must be flexible, and able to adapt quickly to a dynamic-environment
- Relevant experience and delivery of radio-frequency system design
- Education: Relevant technical qualification in electronic engineering (bachelors degree or higher)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in the use of radio-frequency test equipment (e.g., VNAs, sampling scopes, etc.)
- Demonstrated skill in the use of RF design tools (e.g., AWR Microwave Office, Agilent ADS etc.)
Work Experience: At least 5 Years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in radio-frequency design
- Previous experience in use of tools for RF layout of PCBs (e.g., Allegro)
- Project budgeting and technical management of a team of 3-4 engineers.
- Board-level radio frequency design
- Experience in transfer-to-production of radio-frequency products (e.g., knowledge of manufacturing processes, regulatory requirements, supply chain management, etc.)
- Experience of working in a structured technical environment (e.g., to ISO 90001 quality standards)
- Experience in commercial is action of products
- Experience in start-up environment
- Experience in intellectual property management (patenting, licensing and technology transfer)
- International travel and experience.
Career Level: Experienced (Technical)
Education Level: Professional
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time.
StartUpHire - 2 years ago
BiancaMed Limited was founded in 2003 as a spin-off from research undertaken in UCD School of Electrical, Electronic & Mechanical Engine...