The Senior Marketing Manager position is located at Bard Medical Division in Covington, GA.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the entire strategic marketing program for a BMD business segment on a worldwide scale. This individual clearly communicates the direction of the business and guides its future development. This manager is responsible for current and future year sales and profit. In addition, identifying new product and business opportunities that expands the segment or grows BMD into related businesses is an essential part of the job requirements. The Senior Marketing Manager is a significant contributor to the BMD marketing department as well as to the overall division.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures the selection, orientation, development, and retention of a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the department.
- Develops and implements worldwide strategic marketing plans.
- Oversees successful product management and product launches.
- Manages top line revenue growth as well as profitability for the business segment.
- Builds relationships with thought leaders who are influential to the business.
- Manages the commercial spending budgets within divisional requirements.
•Proficient in the use of a personal computer with intermediate level of keyboarding skills. Proficient in MS Excel, Work, and PowerPoint.
•Strong interpersonal skills required in the areas of verbal and written communications, customer focus, professionalism, coaching, and team building.
•Strong listening and assessment skills.
•Strong questioning and problem-solving skills.
•Strong presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- B/S degree; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years product management experience, preferably in the health care field, with a proven track record of leadership, management of people, and product management experiences.
- Experience working with ad agencies is preferred.
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
C. R. Bard - 10 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...