Kelly Financial Resources
Every day, Kelly Financial Resources (KFR) connects experienced support-level professionals to senior-level finance and accounting management professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
We currently have an exciting contract opportunity for a Budget Coordinator in Cupertino, CA. As a budget Coordinator, you will provide Purchase to Pay Process support to the Marketing Communications Finance Team.
Representative duties include but are not limited to:
- Tracking & Filing purchase requisitions & invoices, ensuring proper purchase order management, including timely payment of vendor invoices and expense recognition
- Documentation and filing, maintaining accurate and organized records retention
- Providing excellent support to other Marketing Communications Finance Team Budget Coordinators
- Special Projects as assigned
About Kelly Services ®
- At least 2 -3 years of purchase to pay experience
- Understanding of accounting basics required
- Highly organized and personable
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Have the ability to problem solve and effectively prioritize one's workload
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team
- Working knowledge of Mac & Microsoft Excel
- Other systems experience a plus: SAP, Filemaker Pro (or other database software)
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly Services - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...