Maintain, renovate and repair campus grounds including but not limited to landscaping, fencing, parking lots, roadways, pathways, athletic and recreational facilities. Maintain parking lots and roadways including potholes, curb stops, and cleaning. Operate power equipment using caution to ensure the safety of both life an property. Inspect equipment daily to ensure it is operating properly.
1Maintain records of man hours and materials used, and vehicle log trip tickets. Responsible for keeping all equipment safe from vandalism or theft during working hours. Responsible for requesting equipment and supplies in advance to ensure job completion. Responsible for cleaning all equipment at the end of the work day.
Other related duties as assigned by the Foreman.
Work hours may vary.
Classes or meetings that are targeted to inform the entire campus community and, or specific departments are required attendance to all employees if so instructed by Human Resources or your respective manager.
Provide support to other University departments and needed.
Job Requirements High school or GED level ability in spelling, grammar, basic composition, and math.
Additional Details EEO Statement: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Diversity Statement: Embry-Riddle values diversity: We respect the rights and property of all individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, physical disability, economic background, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We believe in a community where all members are welcome, and individuals or groups are free from harassment. How To Apply Thank you for your interest in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. For information on applying for a job, please read the following section.
1. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University considers applications for OPEN positions only. You can obtain information regarding these openings from
our online job postings. media advertisements. 2. Human Resources retains applications for a particular position only until the position has been filled. You may apply online, within each online job posting.
3. Applicants MUST meet minimum qualifications to be considered for open positions. Individuals whose qualifications and experience best meet the needs of the University will be contacted for an interview.
4. If you need any reasonable accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have not created your profile (using your email address and your own password) please click on the "Register today" button. Once you have created your account, you will be able successfully apply for the vacancy of your choice.
Please follow the steps below to update and add documents to your iRecruitment profile.
1. Log into your iRecruitment profile ( www.erau.edu/jobs ; click "Available Positions" and then click "Login here")
2. Once logged in, click on "My Account" (it is on the left side near the top); here you can update your entire profile. The default tab is "Personal Information", which is where you can add/delete documents. Just click on the remaining headings to view and update your profile. Please remember to "Save" often.
3. When you are finished, click the "Save" button and then the "Home" tab near the top right. This will take you back to your original welome page of your profile
Currency USD Amount of Travel Minimum Travel Work At Home
Embry-Riddle - 18 months ago