Job Summary: Responsible for developing, conducting and evaluating inservice programs, orientation and continuing education for nurses, and other staff in specified clinical areas. Develops educational policies and procedures. Serves as a resource person to staff and management. Participates in CQI performance improvement activities; serves on special committees as needed. |
· Current state Registered Nurse Licensure to practice in the state of Kentucky.
· Master's Degree in Nursing required.
· A minimum of three years experience as a Clinical Educator preferred.
· Certification as an instructor in BLS and ACLS preferred.
· Certification in PALS is preferred.
· Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital - 22 months ago