Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes.
Southborough, MA - The Product Manager, Imaging Accessories will manage the day-to-day activities to support a portfolio of Imaging Accessories to include monitors, printers, insufflators, carts, etc. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Monitor sales trends and updating forecasts as necessary to meet demand.
- Monitor market trends including competition, procedural/market growth, reimbursement, and emerging technologies.
- Conduct product launch studies and clinical validation activities.
- Create marketing collateral and tools to support the selling process.
- Conduct field work with sales, sales management, and clinical teams.
- Create and implementing the tactics that support the marketing strategies to include pricing, positioning, programs and promotions that are in line with the strategic business plan.
- Develop relationships with MD product champions and key opinion leaders who will influence broader market acceptance.
- Maintain your expertise as the “product and clinical specialist” by attending procedures, courses, tradeshows, and staying abreast of industry changes and advancements.
- Create training presentations, tools, and conducting training for sales at training sessions, national sales meeting, tradeshows, accounts, etc.
- Assist with creation, execution, and support of Surgeon Education programs.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of clinical studies and white papers that supports the overall imaging initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- A Bachelor's degree is required, a Master's degree is preferred.
- Experience in medical product management or medical sales is essential.
- A proven track record of launching products to market is desired.
- Must have a minimum of 3 or more years of experience in product management, sales, or project management.
- Must be able to project a professional image and strong leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is vital.
- Must be a self motivated and confidant with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must be results oriented with a track record of meeting established goals and expanding market share.
- The ability to strategically plan and tactically implement is necessary.
- Strong interfunctional management is vital.
- Must have the ability to lead project teams.
- Must be able to travel 30 – 40%, including international.
- The following physical demands are required:
- Lift/Cary 25 lbs
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours a day
- Push/Pull 50+ lbs
Olympus - 13 months ago