Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for technology? So do we! TalentWise is a leading provider of SaaS-based solutions for HR, staffing, and recruiting professionals. we’re always looking for driven individuals who share our vision of success.
TalentWise is seeking ambitious and talented The primary responsibility of the Vendor Manager is managing, monitoring, and coordinating supplier deliverables with respect to supplier contracted services in the area of Network Services.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- Negotiates or renegotiates new and existing agreements or statements of work, where necessary, including requests for information, or requests for proposal and reverse auction generation and facilitation. Prepares scope documents, communication plans, and contract awards. Actively partners with legal teams and stakeholders to develop and execute negotiation strategies that include optimal targets for pricing, service, and quality.
- Responsible for vendor management, proactively reviewing vendor performance and adherence to contractual terms, participates in business reviews, seeks resolution to difficult issues, and develops self as a subject matter expert of various TalentWise products.
- Serve as a critical resource to business by utilizing existing or building new subject matter expertise in processes, quality rating improvement processes, gap closure techniques and other important business areas.
- Lead in management of key vendors including daily management, execution of key initiatives, and delivery of key vendor management activities.
- Act in an internal consultant capacity, leading and/or participating in multiple concurrent initiatives as a support resource to the product/operational leadership.
- Lead and/or participate in key operational improvements such as productivity improvement, activity reporting, dashboard creation and process/technology enhancements.
- Identify areas of improvement for the business in process, technology and staffing.
- Prepare weekly status reports on key initiatives at an executive level and at a more detailed “drill down” level.
- Lead and/or participate in key product development activities, including product ROI target analysis, product definition and product conceptual design.
- Lead and/or participate in key product management activities such as product performance measurement, client ROI reporting and process/technology enhancement planning.
What’s In It For You?
- 5+ years of vendor management experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with contract creation and strong negotiating skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complicated issues as they arise through collaboration
- Strong analytic ability and excellent comprehension
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Process management and documentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategy thinker
- Team player with ability to work well with their peers
- Very strong problem solving skills
Who Are We?
- Incredible growth opps within the organization!
- Competitive Compensation
- 401K with Employer Match
- PPO Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Identity Theft Protection
TalentWise has built a single, online platform that automates the hiring process end-to-end, resulting in a highly efficient and seamless experience for HR, hiring managers, candidates and new hires. Candidates and new hires know where they stand throughout the process, and can conveniently view and complete all forms online. One platform, one user interface, one invoice, one vendor, one support team. Result? One great experience for everyone!
The TalentWise platform was built from the ground up by some of the software industry's most esteemed engineers, in concert with some of the most influential leaders in HR and our own experts in process management. This makes TalentWise the one company that can serve all of your hiring needs — from selecting, screening, to onboarding new hires — and in complete compliance.
TalentWise has made Workforce Management’s “Hot List” for the last 5 years, and is the only provider ranked by HRO Today in the Top 5 “Overall” and for “Quality of Service” for the last 5 years!
TalentWise Solutions - 18 months ago