Menasha Corporation (www.menasha.com) is a family owned
company proud of our strong family values and commitment
to our communities. We have 3,800 employees in more than
70 facilities across the United States and Canada,
Europe, Mexico and China. Menasha Corporation has three
operating divisions - Menasha Packaging, ORBIS
Corporation and LeveragePoint Media. We are the company
that "Makes the Impossible Possible."
Explore a Career Opportunity with Menasha Corporation
where we are committed to inspiring our employees and
providing ongoing opportunities for growth. Menasha
Corporation is currently looking to fill the position of
Controller for our Corporate office in Neenah, WI.
We are seeking an individual to serve as Corporate
Controller who will work under the direction of the
Senior Vice President / CFO. The preferred candidate
will have acquired CPA certification, a minimum of seven
years experience in public and corporate accounting and
earned an M.B.A. from a top tier university. This
individual will be responsible for managing and planning
all phases of the Corporation's accounting policies,
internal control environment, financial budgeting,
forecasting, internal and external financial reporting,
financial planning and analysis, and coordination of the
external audit of the Corporation's financial
for the corporation.
- Supervise the consolidation of financial statements
corporation's financial statements and reporting of
- Responsible for the consolidation of the
actual operating performance against approved
budget, forecast and prior years' to corporate and
operating company management, and the board of
of financial results and trends for CFO to assist in
- Perform a variety of recurring and ad hoc analysis
managing the enterprise.
for the audit committee of the board of directors
- Assist in the preparation of information required
and the full board of directors.
for compliance with corporate policies and accuracy
- Review and analyze submitted financial information
and forecasting program.
- Maintain a comprehensive corporate financial budget
short-and long-term, to provide a financial
- Prepare periodic financial forecasts, both
perspective of changed or alternative strategies
under consideration by corporate management.
effective system of sound financial and internal
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and
accounting and financial reporting policies.
- Develop, maintain, revise and enforce corporate wide
financial accounting projects such as annual audit,
- Participate in and may direct various corporate
financial systems development, currency management
long-range planning process for the corporation.
- Participate in and may direct strategic and
Update the corporate planning documents to provide
current information and data.
methods for tracking and controlling all company
- Administer the development and maintenance of
assets, including: inventories, fixed assets,
accounts receivable, and cash.
- Minimum seven years experience in public and
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree
- CPA Certification.
- Strong Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and
- Intelligent, creative and intuitive.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office suite
employees within the organization.
- Hyperion and SAP experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability and desire to interact with all levels of
MENASHA offers a competitive salary and an excellent
- Strong attention to detail.
benefits package. If you want to join our
growth-oriented business, please contact us about this
Req. Code : 1177
Division/Department : Menasha Corporate
Menasha Corporation & Companies - 19 months ago
Menasha has built a culture over more than 160 years of family ownership that values a commitment to superior customer satisfaction and a...