Reference Code: 12035697
Location: Queens, NY, US
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, lending and investment services to individual consumers, as well as to small businesses. Our U.S. Branch Network is comprised of over 1000 branches across 13 states complemented by 24-7 access to customer service through a network of fee-free ATMs, CitiPhone Banking®, Citibank Online and Citi Mobile. Citibank's products and services cover a wide range of customer banking needs including basic banking (checking and savings accounts, investment products), mortgages, small business, commercial banking, investment advisory services, and financial needs and analysis tools to enable Citibank to bring tailored solutions to every customer.
The Assistant Branch Manager partners closely with the Branch Manager to achieve overall sales and service goals by maximizing sales referrals, overseeing daily operations and ensuring the delivery of excellent client service; supporting sales plans that are aligned with overall business targets and priorities to achieve goals, developing and executing action plans to prove operational controls, and mitigating controllable losses while maximizing Customer Advocacy, monitoring and adhering to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory policies and procedures to ensure the safety and security of customers and bank assets. Position Responsibilities:
summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree preferred
- Assist in creating a strong sales, service and operation culture, fostering an environment in which all branch employees and segment partners excel and achieve scorecard goals.
- Support portfolio growth by coaching Tellers to effectively identify referral opportunities and perform sales/referral activities. Develop high performing tellers in order to build bench strength.
- Leverage workforce planning tool to optimize staffing in branches to ensure effective lobby and line management to provide exceptional client service and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Resolve escalated client complaints/issues promptly and effectively.
- Conduct "daily proof processes" to ensure adherence to operational requirements; investigate controllable losses among branch staff; provide coaching and performance management on decisions and processes used.
- Partner with Area Operations Director in the execution of operational excellence and achievement of operational goals.
- Partner closely with Branch Manager to manage hiring, performance management and compensation of Tellers. Adhere to staffing guidelines and recommended mix of full-time and part-time employees. The information listed within this Description
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.
- Three or more years of operations experience; banking experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence others
- Effective time management
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands
- Client service orientation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
Citi - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...