Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
SIMULIA®’s scalable and robust realistic simulation solutions accelerate innovation by enabling designers and engineers to explore and improve real-world product performance in a lifelike, virtual environment. By using SIMULIA’s leading software for finite element analysis, multiphysics, process automation, and design optimization, product development teams are able to reduce the time and costs of physical prototypes while improving product reliability and safety.
Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA Central Region office provides direct sales, support, services and training for SIMULIA’s complete portfolio of realistic simulation solutions. Our professional staff has a broad range of finite element analysis (FEA) and industry experience in numerous industries including automotive, aerospace, and life sciences. We can assist in customizing and automating simulation applications to streamline our customer’s research and product development processes.
The candidate must be able to provide high quality customer services to ensure customer satisfaction & promote revenue growth using Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA software including Abaqus, Isight and SLM products. Experience running nonlinear contact models and resolving convergence problems is necessary.
• Conduct in-house training seminars and at customer sites.
• Mentor users on best practices when using SIMULIA software.
• Provide front line technical support to SIMULIA users.
• Prepare small analyses that capture the capabilities needed by potential software customers. Prepare concise presentations to demonstrate the capability and create customer excitement.
• Perform high quality work on consulting projects.
• Develop engineering methodologies using finite element modeling for complex analysis models.
• Communicate regularly with consulting customers throughout the duration of active consulting projects.
• Select analysis methods that fit the proposed schedule and project goals.
• Send a well written, accurate final report/presentation/user guide/summary at project conclusion, according to the proposal.
• Take steps to promote career growth by learning about Dassault Systèmes products and processes.
• Candidates should have a PhD or Master’s degree in a relevant field or significant industry experience.
• 3-5 years of experience using Abaqus software (including CAE, Standard and Explicit)
• Experience using nonlinear (large displacement, contact, material, etc.) finite element analysis models
• Experience using CATIA, SolidWorks, Isight, SLM, ENOVIA, Ansys, and Nastran a plus.
• Experience writing code with Fortran, C, Python or Visual Basic needed.
• Knowledge of and desire to know the inner workings of software and IT hardware including process communication, parallel computing, and optimization a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Good written/verbal communication skills.
• Highly motivated and ability to work independently and efficiently.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.