Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
We are seeking dynamic individuals to complement and enhance their marketing team. The selected individual must have premier customer service skills, ability to multi task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
- Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our member service employees.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted %
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel and word).
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School diploma required.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Detail oriented while maintaining multi-task abilities in a busy environment; professional and organized; able to exhibit problem solving ability.
United States of America-Tennessee-Sevierville
Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Feb 13, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 18 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...