Location: Monroe, LA
Training: April 8th, 2013
· Please note that training is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. You MUST be able to attend 100% without missing any time.
· Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8am-10pm, and Saturday 8am-8pm.
Salary: $11.85 hourly as well as bonus opportunity!
Description : The Customer Service Rep - Offline Support primary role is to take responsibility for all contact center support activities. Successful candidates must be able to do multiple tasks and cross train for all support functions for both wireless and wireline lines of business.
· Place out bound calls to end user customers.
· Receive inbound calls from CLEC and Resale customers.
· Correct customer information by working Toll reports, Calling Card reports, and other reports assigned that are offline support functions.
· Answer customer inquiries via e-mail, mail, fax or phone.
· Post and Balance Customer Adjustments.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks.
· Respond to customer needs and concerns in a prompt, courteous, and professional manger.
· Resolve customer problems to the customer’s satisfaction.
· Complete and process customer complaints and communicate and coordinate resolutions to the appropriate customer or department.
· Effectively and efficiently resolves billing concerns and provides informational support to customers.
· Investigate all billing questions and initiate appropriate change orders and/or credit/debit adjustments.
· Investigate and write change orders, then forward for input, where applicable.
· Write disconnect orders and forward the input, where applicable.
· Knowledge of systems and products within the Customer Service Representative group.
· Address, resolve, and respond to customer issues with the appropriate research in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner.
· Accurately log in and out of time keeping systems for payroll and work prediction purposes.
· Able to effectively and efficiently use the computer, mouse, keyboard, and software in a productive manner that improves the customer’s experience
· Achieve a thorough knowledge and understanding of CenturyLink’s essential systems and work processes for wireline contact centers.
· Adaptability to change.
- Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Basic telephony understanding.
- Ability to motivate others in a manner consistent with CenturyLink's unifying principles
- Effective oral communication skills: pleasant phone voice, proper grammar, clear, effective, and professional.
- Effective written communication skills: correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage.
- Ability to understand details and research customer accounts.
- Attention to detail, thorough knowledge of products and systems.
- Basic business math.
- Strong knowledge of mainframe and PC applications. Ability to toggle, copy, and paste as well as perform other daily used commands.
- Willingness to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as necessary.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 9 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...