What we offer
The industrial technologies division of The Henkel Corporation is seeking qualified individuals to service BONDERITE metal pretreatment chemicals and coatings that are used by an Agricultural OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), within the Hesston, KS area.
The ideal candidate will possess experience working with chemical processes, running chemical experiments, maintaining chemical equipment as well as a successful track record working with design, manufacturing, quality engineering and maintenance teams. This is an hourly paid, part-time position, which will require the employee to report approx 25-35 hours per week directly to the customer's facility.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- This position may require minimal travel
- Managing an existing customer chemical process at an Agricultural Equipment Manufacturer
- Daily reporting and process control of the Henkel Bonderite production lines.
- Developing and presenting formal Training sessions to educate customers on Bonderite technologies to help uncover applications, provide troubleshooting, and provide process improvements
- Aid Focus Account Manager by prospecting for new business and maintaining existing business at the key account.
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- High school degree required, prefer Bachelors Degree in an engineering or technical field.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with maintaining and improving chemical processes
- Experience calling on or selling through OEM channels
- Previous experience in group presentations and/or conducting group training sessions, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Key Account Management and project management skills preferred
Henkel - 2 years ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...