Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Senior Manager, Technology
The Senior Manager, Technology contributes to the ideation of a brand experience by driving technical innovation, and working with multiple teams to assess, develop, produce, and deliver technical solutions that meet client’s business objectives and goals.
The Senior Manager, Technology possess a deep understanding of the breadth of interactive development technologies and has a strong history of delivering technology projects on time and on budget and is able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients and internal staff.
The Director of Technology must be well versed in the following technology disciplines:
1. CMS - Specification, Selection, Design and Implementation
2. Web Design and UX Methodologies
3. Front End Development Tools, Workflow and Trends
4. Social Media/Mobile – Leverage Technology, Tools and Trends
5. Data Analytics – Tools, Implementation Strategies, and Reporting
- Participate in the conceptual phase of projects.
- Provide thought leadership around new approaches, workflows and technologies.
- Provide resourcing insights for projects of all types.
- Work with creative teams to develop innovative technology enabled ideas.
- Communicate effectively with globally distributed teams.
- Lead team driven development.
- Provide thought leadership to the business around innovative technologies.
- Ensure development processes are highly efficient.
- 8-10 years of industry web development experience in a technical management role with a proven track record of success.
- 5-7 years of experience with various open source and proprietary CMS Platforms.
- Hands-on experience in full lifecycle technical development projects.
- Experience integrating social networking applications into technology solutions.
- Experience integrating search technology with CMS.
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Architect solutions using industry standard methodologies.
Bachelor’s degree required
SapientNitro, part of Sapient, is the world’s first customer experience company. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Mars, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro .
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.