At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it’s one of the reasons the world’s largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success – and are looking for like minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Benefits at ADP. It’s what our clients turn to us for…The best in HR benefits and administration solutions so they can focus on what’s important to them. With us, you combine your expertise with our industry leading products to deliver the best in integrated solutions to our clients.
The Benefit Representative serves as point of contact for client and vendors. Provides research and issue resolution of data issues in a multi client environment. Performs Quality Assurance Checks for data exports from the Health and Welfare System.
- Answers inquiries from clients and vendors via phone and email
- Performs research and problem resolution using multiple systems, tools and resources.
- Provides day-to-day support to client and vendor contacts.
- Receives cases from participant call center.
- Initiates and follows through on case management process.
- Maintains positive client relationship.
- Prepares standard reports and sends to clients.
- Monitors daily processing
- Completes quality assurance checks on all system generated exports
- Maintains and monitors compliance with operational and procedural standards for Benefit Representatives and for Service Delivery Managers, including SAS 70 and Sarbanes Oxley.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Internal: Minimum 1-2 years as Assoc. Benefit Rep
- External: Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar client service environment with direct client facing experience
- Ideal candidate would have the above years of experience in COBRA, general benefits and/or HR administration.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal skills Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel Proficiency in using PC Strong organizational skills
- Aptitude for learning new systems and processes. (i.e. Winflex)
- Frequent discretion and judgment are required for making decisions regarding client accounts.
- Accountability: Errors may result in dissastified clients.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success . Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE ® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
Customer Service / Support
United States, W. Des Moines, IA
Automatic Data Processing - 9 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...