EPS Technology is looking for a Field Sales Engineer that has experience in the electrical testing industry. Ideal candidate knows the area and familiar with the electrical testing industry.
- Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities. Provide written proposals for testing and commissioning work.
- Coordinate and oversee office work through utilization of assistant and operations manager.
- Responsible for annual reviews and hiring of new personnel.
- Serve as primary contact for customers.
- Deliver oral presentations and written proposals for projects.
- Professional presentation required in dealing with employees, clients and suppliers.
- Overall sales, billing and profit responsibilities.
- Minimum 10 years experience in electrical equipment testing and inspection, including high, medium voltage and low voltage applications
- Knowledge of types of testing, commissioning and maintenance of power equipment.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior Safety record
- Broad experience with wide variety of electrical apparatus used in power industry, including transformers, breakers and switchgear.
- Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilities
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Vacation & Holidays
- and more!
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 10 months ago