DSCI is seeking an Integrated Logistics Manager to join our Viatech team in Aberdeen, MD. This position requires a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Performs logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
- Develops and implements logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, etc.
- Coordinates efforts of subcontractors and field service personnel
- Resolves logistics problems
- Compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
DSCI encourages Minority, Veteran and Women applicants.
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the
following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling,
Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training
& Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to
complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer,
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various
locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in
Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package,
including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision
insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 3 - 5
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: AA/2-Year Technical Degree