.Net Software Developer - Health IT
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Where will you find innovation and technology? Right here at Northrop Grumman Corporation. The qualified applicant will
become part of Northrop Grumman's Arkansas Department of Human Services team.
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking an experienced candidates for a highly
competitive .Net Developer role within our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in our
downtown location in Little Rock, AR.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support applications in .Net 3.5, .Net 4.0 and SQL Server 2008 R2
- Develop new applications with .Net and SQL Server 2008 R2
- Support and create reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Support and create data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an
- Experience in .Net and SQL Server development
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services or Data Transformation Services
- Experience creating ASP .Net applications
This position will not support relocation assistance.
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please
visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 24 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...