Accountable for developing an understanding of aluminum metallurgy associated with his/her area of assignment. Will apply metallurgical knowledge to the development and evaluation of products, processes and equipment.
The principle challenge of this position is to determine workable solutions to metallurgical process problems of moderate scope and to implement these solutions in an economical, timely and safe fashion.
The principal objectives of this role are:
- Metallurgical impact on product quality and customer quality concerns
- Increase Metallurgical understanding of processes
- Process development
- Statistical analysis of complex process parameters
- Learning the location’s standards, procedures and technologies
- Function in a Team environment
ALCOA - 7 months ago
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of alumin...