1. Plan the music and other aspects of Sunday morning worship services, both traditional and contemporary.
2. Plan other special worship services as requested.
3. Prepare and organize music for Worship Team and instrumentalists.
4. Lead practices with the Worship team.
5. Lead worship and singing at both worship services on Sundays.
6. Prepare slides for the video projector and oversee implementation of all multi-media components.
7. Serve as leader of the Music Ministry team including preparation of budget.
8. Communicate and work with the sound technicians and multi-media technicians.
9. Recruit, train and schedule Worship team and instrumentalists.
1. Approximately 15 to 20 hours each week.
2. Hourly rate to be determined.
3. Two to four weeks of unpaid time off annually.
1. A commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
2. A heart for worship and music.
3. Ability to play a musical instrument would be very beneficial.
Job Description is available.
ChurchStaffing.com - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard