Heart Center & Vascular Services
Cardiac And Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Medical Weight Loss
Surgical Weight Loss
Programs and Services
Women's and Children's
Labor and Delivery
Mother & Baby Unit
Behavioral Health Services
Diabetes Self Management
Health and Fitness
Home Health Care
Services and Resources
Transitional Care Unit
About Us / Locations
Tobacco Free Policy
CRMC - East Building Map
CRMC - West Building Map
Wellington Medical Center
Careers and Opportunities
Hospice Volunteer Opportunities
Patients and Visitors
Prescription Drug Assistance
Home Away From Home
Making a Gift
Physician Speciality List
It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup
Send this job to a friend
Senior Financial Analyst
Cheyenne Physician Group
Bachelor's Degree required
Performs various financial accounting and analysis functions. Collects and prepares cost data, analyzes fiscal accounting and related systems, and prepares financial feasibility studies. Assists in the preparation of the System’s annual operating budget. Directs and coordinates the System’s collection of data for submission to comparative benchmarking databases and for internal and external reporting. Preparation of timely and accurate financial and statistical reports. Assists Director in the leadership and supervision of the Finance department.
1. Prepares accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting functions to internal and external customers (Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual reporting).
2. Prepares financial feasibility studies. Reviews and evaluates administrative/planning studies as assigned.
3. Assists departments with preparation of the System’s annual operating budget and monthly analysis as a one-stop financial partner.
4. Analyzes operation of financial systems. Prepares recommendations and documentation to create and update fiscal services and other related policies and procedures with respect to these systems.
5. Ensures the compliance and accurate accounting and reporting of physician and other governmental contracts.
6. Prepares and assists in the presentation of fiscal educational sessions as assigned.
7. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings as assigned. Willingly performs all duties as assigned, recognizing the generalist orientation of financial services. Demonstrates flexibility and an ability to handle a rapidly changing work environment. Is self directed and able to work independently on multiple projects with a variety of deadlines.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Computerized AR/ADT system experience, Microsoft Office products knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Cost finding, analytical skills; Technical and professional skills in cost accounting and systems analysis.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Independent, self motivated, with critical thinking ability
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of financial forecasting and planning
- 3+ years previous experience in accounting and/or healthcare finance
back to top
Event Calendar Take Our Virtual Tour Download our Current Community Newsletter
214 East 23rd Street
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center - 2 years ago