This individual is responsible for skilled services under the supervision a Registered Nurse (RN) and in accordance with the plan of care and with the agency policies; prepares clinical progress notes, assists the RN in performing specialized procedures, prepares equipment and materials for treatments and assists the patient in learning appropriate self-care. The RN delegates skilled nursing functions after evaluating the complexity of the nursing activity and the level of problem solving require.
- Current licensure with the Michigan State Board of Nursing
- Graduation from a school of practical nursing, NAPNES recognized
- Valid Michigan driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
Want to know more about VNA??
- Two years nursing experience following graduation or at the discretion of the Program Services Supervisor
- Knowledge in current nursing practice; ability to relate positively to patients, families and co-workers
- Second language desirable, not required
- Knowledge of basic computer programs
- Successful ability to independently access any type of a private residence
- The VNA at Covenant HealthCare has been the area’s most established and comprehensive home health care provider since 1929.
- Specialized nursing programs and services of VNA Home Health Care promote faster recovery and allow for more personalized attention.
Covenant Healthcare - 12 months ago