Mgr Strategic Planning 3
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Manager, Strategic Planning to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA.
This key position reports to the Director, Strategic Planning, in the Cyber Solutions Division of the Information Systems Sector. Successful candidate must be a strategic thought leader and have excellent management and collaboration skills. Candidate must be able to manage multiple competing tactical and strategic priorities, in a very fast paced dynamic Global work environment. In addition to project management experience, individual must have through understanding of the technology development process, market arena experience with Government and Civil/Private agencies, as well as, international planning/marketing. It is highly desired that the candidate have experience (business approach) in the commercial/private sectors, telecommunications market arenas and the mergers and acquisition (investment banking process, business case development, etc.) process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• A leader in the CSD Strategy organization responsible for shaping the division’s strategy in pursuit of sustained profitable growth across the division’s core markets and driving key elements of the strategy execution across the organization. This includes both US and global market arenas.
• Lead the strategy team in the development and analysis of competitive, market and financial assessments to support the division and sector evolving portfolio strategy and resource investments. This encompasses competitive analysis across a broad industry and government landscape; and analyses of large-scale political, economic, social, and technological trends that impact strategies.
• Lead the strategy development (business case development), business case development and provide the leadership for the external marketing and sales of our commercial products; in collaboration with our business units.
• Lead elements of the division long-range strategic plan (LRSP). merger and acquisition (M&A) initiatives.
• Lead the division analysis and business case development for our merger and acquisition (M&A) initiatives.
• Interact with senior customers, contractors and industry representatives (global) and corporate officials as applicable.
- B.S. and at least 10 years related experience in the Aero Space/Cyber Security market arena, including strategy and marketing experience.
- Incumbent must have the ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple levels of the corporation and customer industry, as well as, proven program/project management capabilities.
- Significant collaboration experience required to facilitate market analysis, planning and strategy development across the division business unit leadership team, technology development and business development organizations.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills (informative / persuasive) tailorable to the intended audience; able to build teams and relationships with employees at all levels.
- Must be able to successfully manage competing priorities.
- Must have strong technical and analytical skills in the computer science/engineering domains.
- Ability to obtain a TS clearance /SBI
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
- Thorough knowledge of Northrop Grumman is desired.
- Position prefers a candidate with a current Top Secret/SBI Clearance; obtaining these clearances is a requirement for successful job execution.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...