Web Developer/Business Analyst will work with contract personnel, and Government customers to create and maintain custom web applications and SharePoint sites supporting HQ USCENTCOM on Department of Defense networks SIPRNET, NIPRNET, and all coalition networks.
Must be able to gather requirements, implement process improvement, document diagrams and requirement documents; work as a liaison between the web development team and non-technical customer. Must have experience with Software Development Lifecycle principles, concepts, and techniques including software design concepts, test methods, and integration practices. Should be able to work O&M (operations and maintenance) tasks; maintain web servers and sites, troubleshoot issues, and debug and document legacy systems. Requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities; sound written and verbal communication skills and ability to give coherent briefings.
Should be able to obtain an 8570 certification such as Security+. Candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance.
- Process Improvement, requirements gathering,
- SharePoint 2010 permissions management is a plus.
- Experience with VM Ware is a plus.
- Experience developing solutions building Web Parts, developing SharePoint portal sites to manage all project specific documents, and information is a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server, developing database elements such as tables and stored procedures and SQL Reporting Services is a plus.
- Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and over 7 years related experience desired.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 1 year experience in web application programming; ability to develop, implement, and maintain web-based application systems.
- Security clearance of Must be able to obtain DoD Secret clearance
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certified in 8570 certification such as Security+
- English : Intermediate
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 23 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...