Allegient is a leading provider of business and technology solutions for mid-sized and enterprise organizations, leveraging best practice methodologies and proven technologies to improve business processes, collaboration, customer relationship management, information management and business intelligence. Headquartered in Indianapolis since 2001, Allegient is known for providing consultants hailing from Big 4 and Fortune 500 companies with strong professional and technical skills along with a good project management foundation. Allegient is ranked in the top ten for web site development, software development, and consulting by the Indianapolis Business Journal.
Allegient has established a very strong relationship with Microsoft as a “Go To” partner for Collaboration, CRM, and Application Development. Allegient is among a select few Gold Certified Managed Partners in Indiana which has enabled growth into the Microsoft practice in emerging technologies such as Business Intelligence, Mobility, and Search. Additionally, Allegient has provided Microsoft with technical leadership in early release programs for SharePoint 2010 and Dynamics CRM.
Allegient is looking for a strong Business Objects Consultant with strong communications to work with the Business Users to define their business requirements/needs.
• Responsible for creating universes
• Must understand the presentation layer of reporting to build reports and dashboards
• Work with the client's data modeler (who will do the backend work) to communicate what they need in the way of data
• Work with both the technical IT staff of the client's (new to Business Objects) and the business users as to how to develop their own reports
• Experience with Business Objects in order to provide upfront guidance and consulting on solution
• Ability to build universes, manipulate data, and develop reports
• Strong communication skills to solicit requirements from business users and translate them to technical requirements
• Also needing strong communications to work with business users that want to develop their own reports
• Ability to train end users is ideal
• Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
• Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
• Strong customer focus
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at ALLEGIENT will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. ALLEGIENT/PSM does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Allegient - 14 months ago
Allegient is a leading provider of business and technology solutions for mid-sized and enterprise organizations, leveraging best practice...