Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting
the education and development of our children first and
foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care
Group, know you will be joining a team that is
passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for
all the challenges that lie ahead.
As a Director in Training, parents, teachers, and your
Director will look to you for answers, direction and
assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of
tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of
the School as well as to the educational development of
the children. Some of the exciting things that you will
do as a Director in Training include, but are not
school, ensuring that the school is operating in
- Make a difference every day!
- Assist the Director with the operation of the
accordance with company and state licensing
and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring
children discover new things each day.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help
major role in making the company a provider of
- Teach, educate and monitor children as needed.
- Assist Director in staff development and training.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a
choice in educational programs for the communities
that we service.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must
meet all state licensing requirements, including:
Bronze Level which includes high school diploma or
- At least 21 years of age
- Must obtain and maintain the Director’s Credential
hours in ECE/CD or a minimum of 90+ formal hours
- ECD/CD Knowledge and Skills: 6+ approved credit
with at least 10 hours in each of the seven
knowledge and skill areas: child growth and
development; child guidance and management; child
observations and assessment, curriculum and
instructional methods; family and community
relationships; health and safety of young children;
professionalism and leadership or a recognized
credential or certificate
minimum of 40+ formal hours with at least 10 hours
- Administration and Management Knowledge Skills – a
in any of the Management Knowledge/Skills areas:
Educational Programming and family support;
personnel and professional self-awareness; staff
management and human relations; leadership and
advocacy; program operations and facilities
management; legal management; fiscal management and
or 12 months of documented administrative internship
- 3 years of experience in an early childhood setting
or supervised lab and a minimum of two points in
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
Learning Care Group - 2 years ago
Take your seats and pay attention, class: Learning Care Group takes care of children who are between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. The...