Adjunct (Ground/Campus) - Nursing - Med Surg
What will you create today? At Grand Canyon University our faculty creates tomorrow’s educators, nurses, business leaders, musicians and much more through their dedication to our online students. As a member of our online adjunct faculty you will be provided with training on our state-of-the-art Online Management software. If you possess the qualifications listed below and an enthusiasm to share your knowledge with online students, we invite and encourage you to explore this singular opportunity.
In order to be considered for adjunct teaching opportunities, additional supporting documents are required. Please upload the following documents with your candidate profile. Incomplete applications may not be immediately considered.
1. Copies of any License(s) and/or Certification(s) you may have.
2. Copies of your transcript(s) – unofficial copies are okay during the review process. ( Please note that official transcripts will be required before you will be eligible to start training ).
This position will be located at the campus in Albuquerque, NM. Classroom needs and times may vary.
Recently Grand Canyon University's tuition benefit program has been expanded to include our Adjunct Faculty as follows:
· Undergraduate and Graduate: 50% tuition benefit
· Doctoral: 33% tuition benefit
· Maximum benefit not to exceed $5,250 for graduate or doctoral programs
Grand Canyon University invites applications for ground open adjunct positions within the College of Nursing. We are looking for individuals who have an enthusiasm to share their knowledge with students at our University.
The Adjunct for the College of Nursing (ground classes) will develop and provide instruction that incorporates current teaching methodologies, technologies, and other trends that reflect advances in specific areas of the discipline associated with the individual’s teaching assignment by performing the following duties.
Immediate needs in Nursing - Med Surg : classroom and/or clinicals .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Teaches one or more subjects within prescribed curriculum.
• Prepares and delivers lectures to students.
• Compiles bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments.
• Stimulates class discussions.
• Compiles, administers, and grades examinations, or assigns this work to others.
• Remains current with new trends and development in his/her field of expertise.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years applicable experience
• Active RN licensure and Med Surg certification
• BSN degree required to teach Clinicals; MSN preferred
Grand Canyon University - 22 months ago
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue...