Business Analyst - Oracle HR applications
Are you an action oriented analyst who is passionate about supporting implementations of technology?
Are you curious and do you like to delve into solutions in Oracle HR applications?
Does working in a highly collaborative, fun environment sound appealing to you?
Do you like to challenge yourself and others? Do you see the world through your customers’, peers’, and partners’ eyes?
If you answered yes to the above questions, this is the position for you.
The business analyst – Oracle HR Systems is responsible for understanding, defining and communicating all of the application business needs to support development. The ideal candidate is customer focused and dedicated to providing solutions that meet our business objectives.
- Serve as a contact and subject matter expert for various key user groups
- Work with business customers to analyze, troubleshoot and escalate business system needs
- Collaborate with the developers through the system development lifecycle
- Facilitate scheduling and conducting interviews with subject matter experts and end users for project team
- Identify and document business and functional requirements
- Determine, document and communicate the impact of proposed system enhancements and changes to current business processes
- Prepare and execute testing and data validation of new development and enhancements
- Work together with teams in planning and installing enhancements or new development in production
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of user guides, job aids and other materials for application users
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years professional business experience in a related field, demonstrating consistent growth and achievement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated achievement in applying technology solutions to business enhancements in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational, analytical and cause and effect consequence thinking skills
- Proven ability to handle complex functions across multiple business groups
- Strong MS Office skills required
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to
™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- 2+ years professional experience in Payroll or Human Resources position
- Experience with Oracle HR (Advanced Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, Incentive Compensation, Core HR preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio and/or other process diagramming and project planning tools desired
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom - 30+ days ago
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...