Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Database Administrator / Programmer.
The Database Administrator / Programmer serves as the requirements analyst for database applications and systems, which includes the responsibilities of analyzing requirements and creating project plans. This position is seated in Monterey, Ca.
- Acts as lead technical advisor to assigned team
- Database administration and programming as needed
- Responsible for database architecture and administration as well as Transactional SQL coding, data migration, and server administration
- Assessment of customer needs and recommendations for improved configuration and implementation
- Assist with supporting, testing and documentation of system
- Communicating with the end user and team members
- 7 years of progressive experience in performing systems analysis and database administration
- Proficient with SQL and MySQL
- Strong customer service, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued Top Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or the equivalent experience in database administration
- MCDBA certification desired
Trofholz Technologies - 23 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...