Sourcing Manager, University Programs
Every day, around the world, we develop ideas, services, and products that make life easier for tens of millions of customers, and we make good things happen faster. From providing Earth’s Biggest Selection of products, to developing ground breaking software and devices that change entire industries, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
We are looking for a Sourcing Manager for the Campus Recruiting Team. This Recruiting Manager will work with the University Programs Recruiting Manager to set goals, process, and metrics while managing the Campus Recruiters and sourcers. The Sourcing Manager will identify top schools to recruit from, plan large scale event recruiting, and create sourcing strategies to hire top Software Development Engineers for Amazon. They will lead the team in finding, scheduling, assessing, FT and Intern Software Development Engineers at the university level. They will also interact with recruiting teams from across the company, development centers, and international locations to provide a consolidated view of campus recruiting.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Experience building, coaching and managing a full-cycle recruiting team in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
• Experience working with tools of the trade, including resume databases, Internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
• 2 years of leading a team
High judgment, pragmatic people who thrive in a results-oriented environment are encouraged to apply
• Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage client expectations effectively
• Workforce planning experience
• Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience recruiting for advertising or technology skill sets preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amazon.com - 4 months ago
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com) operates retail Websites and offers programs that enable third parties to sell products on its Websites. The C...