School District of Lee County
Fort Myers, Florida
Director of Adult and Community Education
Position Advertisement Begin Date: July 28, 2014
Position Advertisement Open Until: August 08, 2014
The School District of Lee County is seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Director of Adult and Community Education. Lee County Public Schools is the ninth-largest district in Florida and the 37th largest school district in the United States. We proudly educate more than 85,000 students in grades K-12. With more than 10,000 employees, the School District is one of the countys largest employers. For more information please visit:
1. Masters degree in Educational Leadership or Administration/Supervision.
2. Five (5) years of experience in adult education, career and technical education or school based leadership. High level of supervisory experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated skill in adult and community education, career and technical education and STEM Program.
4. Demonstrated evidence of state and federal laws/regulation, grants, and budgeting.
5. Demonstrated evidence of strong organizational and management skills.
6. Demonstrated skill in oral and written communication.
7. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups
8. Experience with industry-standard computer applications.
9. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
$88,995 - $99,294 (12 month/255 days)
Submit an administrative application at http://hrleeschools.net/HRGatewayEmployment.htm
(Job Posting # 20117521) Please attach/upload your rsum
and letter of intent.
For additional information, please contact Christy Kutz, Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning: School District of Lee County, 2855 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers, Florida 33966, or email: ChristyMK@leeschools.net
(Phone: 239 337-8308).
- 10 months ago - save job