Nationwide Credit, Inc® ("NCI") is one of the largest asset recovery agencies in the country and consistently one of the highest rated performers across products on its client scorecards. NCI, a wholly owned subsidiary of Altisource™ provides services that focus on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing their integrated technology that includes cutting edge decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
The Unit Manager’s primary function is to provide daily direction for the representative staff, monitor daily production results and to ensure representatives adhere to policy and procedure. This position will assist the Operations Manager and the Director of Operations with daily tasks of running the line of business.
- One-on-One training and development of representatives
- Monitor/provide feedback to ensure quality and adherence to company policy
- Manage the work force in a positive, open communication environment
- Other job duties, as assigned
Key Result Areas:
- Achieve Team Average Handle Time objective (average talk time of agents while on a call)
- Meet Quality Assurance Objectives as directed by Client
- Ensure Attendance Leakage below 5%
- Achieve Team System Utilization Target (productivity measure of time agents spend on calls)
- Meet required Call Transfer Rates as directed by Client
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction as directed by Client
- Client required objectives as assigned
Altisource™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Two to three years experience working in a call center/collection environment is preferred
- The ideal candidate has excellent leadership/supervisory, communication, organizational and follow-up skills
- The ideal candidate must possess strong computer skills, be results oriented and possess strong negotiation skills
- A High School diploma is required; Associates degree or some college coursework preferred.
Altisource - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Financial firms needing outsourced services can now turn to Altisource. The company, spun off from Ocwen Financial in 2009, primarily...