A great Skilled Nursing Facility ( SNF) is looking for an experienced, hard-working Director of Rehabilitation / Director of Rehab / DOR to join their growing team!
The Director of Rehabilitation / Director of Rehab / DOR serves as a resource to the multi-disciplinary therapy staff and collaborates with patients and families to implement rehabilitation plans that include behavioral, residential, social and / or employment goals.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist / OT, Physical Therapist / PT, Speech Language Pathologist / SLP or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as an OT, PT, SLP.
- Current CPR certification.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide skilled therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Advises, consults and instructs members of the multi-disciplinary therapy staff in specific physical, occupational and speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- Responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, development and operations of the rehab program.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Therapy Assistants and Rehabilitation Managers. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401 ( k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Centra Healthcare - 7 months ago
CentraState Healthcare System is a private, not-for-profit health organization dedicated to excellence with a focus on a full circle of heal...