The Proposal Development Coordinator works as a full-time employee of Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. (Zeiders) in the corporate home office located in Woodbridge, VA. The position is responsible for supporting the company’s business development activities in support of the Corporate Development Director. This position coordinates the full lifecycle of Federal proposal development and production supporting the business. This person’s tasks include, but are not limited to:
· Understand intellectual capital (Corporate knowledge, processes and experience) and its appropriate use for proposal development.
· Technical proofreading and performing full edits of all deliverables and final products.
· Ensure adherence to proposal and production schedules and logistics and maintain the proposal management plan.
· Coordinate, compile, and edit all writing and input from proposal team members into formatted proposal volumes. This individual will also recommend content for input to the proposals.
· Develop and enhance proposal-specific materials (e.g., graphics, templates, matrices, etc.), ensuring compliance with any specified formatting requirements.
· Ensure proposal compliance and version control through adherence to client requirements and Company branding guidelines by developing a compliance matrix.
· Manage the final production of proposals, including but not limited to copying, packaging, delivery, and archiving.
· Create and manage a system to compile the Company's internal knowledge management including current/past proposals.
· Monitor opportunity websites or other sources for updates to client requirements for proposals. Conduct research and gather market information on key capture initiatives.
· Build and maintain the Company’s teaming partner, small business, and resume databases, as well as format documents as required to meet department objectives.
· Facilitate partner and client relationships, capture activities, including coordinating and attending industry day and pre-solicitation conferences and helping with development of marketing-specific materials (i.e., flyers, web content, trade show material, etc.)
· Participate in strategy meetings, team reviews, and conference calls to gather/communicate information concerning proposal development and production processes.
· Other responsibilities as required and assigned.
A minimum of an Associate’s degree coupled with 2+ years experience in the federal proposal/acquisition process, professional business writing, proofreading, and/or quality assurance of documents.
Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word (expert), Excel (basic), and PowerPoint (basic).
Excellent time and resource management skills.
· An understanding of the military lifestyle and/or the military rank structures.
· Knowledge of government acquisition process, including standards and procedures.
· Capable of working under tight deadlines and on several projects simultaneously.
· Proficient computer skills Adobe Acrobat, Excel and Visio.
· Microsoft SharePoint and Project expertise.
All positions which require access to U.S. Government facilities and systems require U.S. Citizenship.
Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Zeiders Enterprises is a quality of life company. We are a premier provider of social services management, mental health counseling, life...